Jim is a Broker Associate with Edward J. Lewis, Inc. and began his professional career in 1987 after graduating from Kent State University, Kent, OH. He has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with concentration in Real Estate and Finance. In 1991 he became a Certified General Appraiser in the State of Ohio and commenced offering consulting and evaluation services.
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Investment Sales
- Consultation and Evaluations
Jim has completed several hundred real estate transactions for business and industry clients throughout the region. He represents numerous property Owners with available sites for retail, office, and industrial prospects as well as several available land sites.
- Society of Industrial and Office REALTORS (SIOR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Boardman Rotary, Past President
- South Range Schools Foundation, Past President
- New Middletown Village, past Zoning Board Member
- Youngstown-Columbiana Area Board of REALTORS, Past Director